Breaking

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

50 Latest High Attitude Status For Fb Profile Pic



Latest collection of some great attitude status for your fb profile pic. find best cool attitude status in english when you publish your profile photo on facebook and whatsapp.


#1

I know who I am, you have no need to explain.

#2

Wake up each day and live your life like a maniac.



#3

A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you won’t get no where til you change it.

#4

My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!

#5

No one succeeds without effort… Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance.

#6

Tried to loose weight… But it keeps finding me.

#7

My middle finger salutes your attitude.

#8

Life: Besides gravity, nothing keeps me down.

#9

Love me or hate me but you will never change me.

#10

Never allow yourself to be so desperate that you end up settling for far less than that you deserve.

You May Also Like :


#11

Excuse me. I found something under my shoes oh its your Attitude.

#12

Don’t confuse my personality and my attitude because my personality is ME and my attitude depends on YOU.

#13

I did lots of stupid things on social networking sites but atleast I never commented “Cute pic dear“ on girls profile picture.

#14

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by selling my car.

#15

I don’t have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.

#16

Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong & act like you’re okay. Strong walls shake, but never collapse.

#17

There’s always a person that you hated for no reason.Love me or hate me but you will never change me.

#18

I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.

#19

If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them.

#20

I never repeat any mistake twice. 3, 4 times may be. But never twice.

You May Also Like :


#21

It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice.

#22

My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at.

#23

Attitude is not what you learn from school, it is part of your nature from within.

#24

Don’t like my attitude? Report me at who cares dot com.

#25

Stop checking my status ! Go get a Life!.

#26

I started out with nothing and i still have most of it.

#27

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; the optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

#28

It is a positive attitude towards life that makes dreams come true.

#29

That awesome moment when you’re telling a lie and your best friend notices and joins you.

#30

Sleep till you’re hungry… Eat till you’re sleepy.

You May Also Like :


#31

A can-do attitude is all one needs. It acts like a bridge between success and failure.

#32

Relation of friendship is greater then the relation of blood.

#33

I am not made or unmade by the things which happen to me but my reaction to them.

#34

Never forget who was there for you when no one else was.

#35

I am multi talented, i can talk and piss you off at the same time.

#36

Don’t get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is me, and my attitude depends on you!

#37

If I was asked what a friend looks like, I would seat next to you and hold you tight because you define what true friendship really is.

#38

If your bad. Call me your Dad.

#39

Take me as I am or watch me as I go.

#40

I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

You May Also Like :


#41

I never insult people I only tell them what they are.

#42

My attitude is my frame of mind, Like me a second person you can’t find.

#43

Your attitude toward what is right and wrong shows what you truly are.

#44

Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.

#45

I’m just a mirror for you, You are good, I’m best, You are bad, I’m worst. 

#46

Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my Whatsapp status.

#47

I let my haters be my motivators.

#48

Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.

#49

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.

#50

The bigger the challenge, the greater risk I’ll take, the more contented I am.

You May Also Like :


Post Description :


Thanks for reading 50 latest high attitude status for facebook profile pic. you also get best updated whatsapp status, attitude status, mahakal status, royal status, hindi facebook status, motivation status, festival status and great status photos on rajputana shayari blog.

If you like this post please share with friend on fb and whatsapp.

No comments:

Post a Comment